- 100 Grams (gm) PUCK Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 4-5 Sweet Potatoes, Medium
- 1 Cup Tomato Puree
- Lurpak Cooking Mist, For baking
- Pre-heat the oven to 180 °C. Half the sweet potatoes, spray the cooking mist and bake in the oven for 45 minutes till soft.
- In a sautéing pan, heat the olive oil and lightly brown the chopped onions and garlic. Add the chopped tomatoes and vegetable stock and allow to cook for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Drain and rinse the canned beans and corn. Once the sauce starts to bubble, add in the chopped green capsicum, beans, corn, lemon juice, and paprika. Cook for another 10 minutes and season with salt and pepper.