- 1 Whole Chicken Breasts
- 3 Cloves Garlic
- 1 Whole Onion
- Olive Oil
- 100 Gram (gm) PUCK Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- ½ Teaspoon Thyme
- White Pepper, freshly ground
- 250 Gram (gm) Tortillas, puff
- 1 Egg
- Black Cumin
- Cut chicken breast into thin slices. Peel the garlic and finely chop. Peel the onion and cut into halves then chop into thin slices.
- Heat 1 ½ tablespoons of the olive oil in a frying pan and fry the onion and garlic for 3-4 minutes.
- Add the sliced chicken and continue frying on a high heat.
- Remove the pan from the heat. Sprinkle over the flavored herbs, salt, pepper and shredded mozzarella, and mix well. Put aside to cool.
- Cut the dough into rectangles. Stuff with chicken and wrap to form triangles. Whip the egg and brush the borek with it, sprinkle with black cumin, then fry in hot oil.
- Arrange the borek in a dish and garnish with thyme.